Sacristy Cupboard


Sacristy Cupboard



Description

The sacristy cupboard kept in the museum was taller when it was being used. The base cabinet is actually missing , and for reasons of space , the tympan and the two statues were removed . The work , started by archbishop Lucio Sanseverino ( 1592 1612), was completed by Mons . Girolamo Piagnatelli in 1616. The cupboard belonged to the furniture of the Cathedral and was placed in the old sacristy, which today is reduced .

Other sacred works